$5695 USD double occupancy, Suite room (1 room left – if you need a single room let us know)
$5695 USD double occupancy, Glamping Tent Suite (1 room left – if you need a single room let us know)
$6095 USD single occupancy, Standard room (4 only) SOLD OUT
$5835 USD single occupancy, Charming room (2 only) SOLD OUT
This mastermind retreat is limited to 16 participants. Pre-Morocco group coaching call will be on April 17th, 2019 at 12:00pm New York Time.
Not sure if this trip is for you?
I suggest you make an appointment to chat with Sheri HERE.
To join us:
- Choose your room type, then place your non-refundable deposit of $500 USD below.
- 50% of your balance is due March 15th, 2019
- The balance is due in full April 1st, 2019
If you prefer custom payment plan we can do so – however, you must be paid in full before departure! Simply place your non-refundable deposit of $500 USD deposit below to hold your spot and connect with Mel, our office manager.
(If we cannot match you with a roommate we will switch you to a single occupancy room, however if you sign up early you will most likely get your choice.)
Questions? Please email Mel.
- Four deep-dive mastermind sessions with Sheri & Kerrianne + lots of juicy retreat conversations all week!
- Pre-trip Preparation Class
- Boutique accommodations double occupancy seven nights at Villa Dinari (yes, there are 2 beds in the rooms)
- Seven delicious breakfasts at Villa Dinari
- Four beautiful dinners at Villa Dinari
- Our Farewell Dinner at Pepe Nero – a delightful Italian restaurant
- Two nourishing lunches either at our hotel or out + about town
- Our VIP party with music and hors d’oeuvres
- Tour guide for our day around town and the souks
- Entrance fees to any sites we visit together in Marrakesh with our guide
- 1.75-hour Hammam spa experience at Villa Dinari
- Cooking class adventure with Chef Tarik Harabida at his organic gardens
- Tips to the Villa Dinari staff
- There will be three airport pickups on day one, and three airport drop off’s on day eight included (if you arrive at an odd time we can arrange pickup at an extra charge).
Feel like you need some extra private time to dig into YOUR business? Talk to me about staying an extra day or two with me – we can do a deep-dive VIP day and you’ll leave with a plan and all your questions answered!
- Your round-trip airfare from home
- One dinner and one lunches are not-included
- Transportation by taxi to and from the Medina on your free day
- Other non-included items would include souvenir shopping, personal phone calls, extra spa services, taxis, laundry, and bell-boys.
- Personal, medical or trip cancellation insurance
What You’ll Take Home (bennies!)
- Your drop-dead-gorgeous retreat trip page (sales page) DONE.
- Your stunning custom trip page header (delivered within two weeks of getting home) DONE.
- Your wildly delicious trip name and irresistible tagline DONE.
- Your heart-fluttering headlines that sell DONE.
- Your mouth-watering destination images chosen, customized and DONE.
- Your perfect target avatar confirmed, refined and DONE.
- Your most pressing questions, challenges and blind spots identified, answered and DONE.
- Your sky-high confidence and energy that’s irresistibly attractive to ideal clients who totally “get” your value (and LOVE what you stand for) DONE.
Choose Your Room:
Our beautiful home in Marrakesh includes 11 rooms, glamping tents (fun!!), and suites, many with private terraces as well as a spa including a traditional hammam, where natural products from the region of Marrakesh are used.
There are several different room types at Villa Dinari and this section should help you make a choice as to which room you would like.
Every room is unique and delightful in it’s own exotic Moroccan way.
There are 4 standard rooms and 2 charming rooms (smaller than the standard rooms) which we are using for single occupancy.
And there are 2 glamping tent suites and 3 room suites which we are using for double occupancy.
FYI: The glamping suites have regular walls and bathrooms – it’s just the roof that is tented.
However, they are seriously fun as you can see from the picture in the section above. And yes, they have air conditioning just like all the rooms do.
There WILL be two beds in the rooms when there are two people in the room.
Basically the difference is based on size. So the suites will be larger, most having a “living room” area – and the standard rooms will be the smallest which is why we are designating them as single rooms.
I’ve chosen several pictures that represent all four categories so you can get a feeling of the room types and the overall quality, feeling, and vibe of the rooms.
If you have any questions feel free to ask and we’ll help you pick the perfect room for you!
Next, Place Your Deposit:
OUR CANCELLATION POLICY:
For The Trip: Any cancellation will result in a total loss of the $500 USD deposit. Any cancellation made between: February 1st, 2019 and March 1st, 2019 will result in a loss of 50% of the trip price. Any cancellation made between: March 2nd, 2019 and the trip departure will result in a total loss of funds. We reserve the right to cancel the trip if it is not meeting the trip minimum (if we do so your deposit is refunded in full). Trip cancellation insurance is always recommended whenever making travel plans. You can use our suggested Travel Guard Insurance online and choose from several policy options.